**** SUBJECT TO CHANGE ****
- Sunday through Saturday
- Gate admission does not include amusement rides or games.
- Rides operate 12 noon to 5pm, reopen 6pm to 11pm, weather permitting.
- A wrist band may be purchased to ride continuously.
- VERIFY THE HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING A WRIST BAND.
- Ticket $1
- 24 Tickets for $20
- 45 Tickets for $35
- Wristband unlimited rides $17
- SAFETY BREAK DAILY FROM 5-5:45pm
- Daily admission is $10 cash at the gate, or $9 online.
- Weekly passes are $60 cash at the gate , or $55 online.
- Youth ages 8 years of age and younger are FREE
- General parking in the Gate A and Gate D parking lot are FREE
- Preferred parking is $20 (stickers available for purchase in the office)
- Seniors and Veterans will be honored on Monday August 7th with $5 admission from 7am to 4pm
Grandstand and bleacher seats are FREE. There is no reserved seating, and blankets DO NOT save your seat.
- Electric Lots: $300.00
- Non-Electric Lots: $250.00
- Concession Camping: $250.00
All lots are rented prior to fair week. To obtain a camping lot enter the Hartford Fair Camping Lottery, please fill out a Lottery Application
NON fair week camping (per day): $30.00